The SINGER ONE PLUS sewing machine is not only one of our easiest machines to use, its advanced features deliver a sewing experience that opens the door to more. More creativity, more ideas, more possibilities than you can imagine. It’s all about ease, technology and style – a sewing machine made for the way you sew.
- 231 Built-in Stitches—7 Essential Stitches, 5 Stretch Stitches, 212 Decorative Stitches, 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes & 1 Endless Buttonhole
- LCD Screen with Stitch Selection Dial provides clear and easy viewing of stitch settings including the number of the selected stitch, an image of the selected stitch, and stitch width and stitch length settings
- Block Alphabets & Numerals Included allows you to personalize projects by adding a 5mm monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block style alphabet and numeric stitches
- SWIFT SMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest time saver! Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- With Programmable Needle Up/Down the needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliquéing and quilting
- DROP & SEW Bobbin System there is no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- Presser Foot Sensor with Error Message and Buzzer ensures the presser foot is in the proper position for an easy start. The machine will not begin to sew if the presser foot is raised, reducing the chance of thread bunching
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Zipper Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 J), Spool Pin Felt, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper, Soft-Sided Cover, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual, Power Cord and Foot Control
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.