Singer® One Computerized Sewing Machine
The bold, fresh design of the SINGER stands out for a reason. The SINGER ONE™ sewing machine is built for the way you sew, with just the right combination of easy-to-use features, technology and style. We changed home sewing forever with our first machine. 160 years later, we’re still bringing you the next big thing.
- ONE TOUCH Stitch Selection with 24 Built-In Stitches makes stitches easy to select, easy to personalize. This direct stitch selection sets optimal stitch size for better results
- 24 Built-In Stitches—6 Basic, 4 Stretch, 12 Decorative and 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader allows you to guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- With QuickView Stitch Setting & Simple Stitch Adjustment the optimal stitch setting shown as stitch is selected. When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the LED light turns yellow to notify you of the change
- With DROP & SEW Bobbin System there is no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- Presser Foot Sensor ensures the presser foot is in position for an easy start. The machine will not start but rather alerts you if the presser foot is not in the down position
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights-- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated
- Extra-Large Sewing Space (374 mm/14.7 in) provides a more spacious working area, an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other larger projects
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Spool Pin Felt, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Foot Control
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
Due to a technical issue, we are experiencing a delay in fulfilling and shipping out orders. As soon as the issue is resolved, our shipping will commence but it may take us a few days to catch back up. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>