Singer One Computerized Sewing Machine
The bold, fresh design of the SINGER stands out for a reason. The SINGER ONE™ sewing machine is built for the way you sew, with just the right combination of easy-to-use features, technology and style. We changed home sewing forever with our first machine. 160 years later, we’re still bringing you the next big thing.
- ONE TOUCH Stitch Selection with 24 Built-In Stitches makes stitches easy to select, easy to personalize. This direct stitch selection sets optimal stitch size for better results
- 24 Built-In Stitches—6 Basic, 4 Stretch, 12 Decorative and 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader allows you to guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- With QuickView Stitch Setting & Simple Stitch Adjustment the optimal stitch setting shown as stitch is selected. When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the LED light turns yellow to notify you of the change
- With DROP & SEW Bobbin System there is no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- Presser Foot Sensor ensures the presser foot is in position for an easy start. The machine will not start but rather alerts you if the presser foot is not in the down position
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights-- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated
- Extra-Large Sewing Space (374 mm/14.7 in) provides a more spacious working area, an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other larger projects
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Spool Pin Felt, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Foot Control
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||4-7 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 90 days of delivery. To make returning an item easy, we offer a return shipping label with most shipping packages or you may ship the package back on your own. If you use our shipping label, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5 shipping fee. See Full Return Policy >
Personalized products can not be returned. Every order is custom printed for the person who ordered it and therefore can not be resold. If you received product that was flawed or damaged, we will be happy to work with you on a case by case basis. Please call 888.739.4120, Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm EST, to determine return eligibility & process.