Singer 7285Q Patchwork Quilting Machine
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER 7285Q PATCHWORK quilting and sewing machine is perfect for new and skilled quilters alike. With features including 100 Built-In Stitches, 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, 15 Quilting Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Top Drop-In Bobbin and Automatic Stitch Length and Width, you will be creating one-of-a-kind pieces in no time. If you are new to sewing, the Electronic Speed Control and Push Button Start / Stop for use without a foot pedal will make you feel at ease. For the more experienced sewer, creative elements including Programmable Needle Up/Down, an Extension Table to manage large projects easily and Four Bonus Quilting Presser Feet all enhance your ability to create decorative topstitching and quilting.
- Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver
- Start/Stop Button with Speed Control allow you to sew at your speed, even without the foot control
- Automatic Stitch Length and Width provide the right stitch settings every time
- 100 Built-In Stitches—15 Quilting, 9 Essential, 8 Stretch, 61 Decorative & 7 Buttonholes
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes for professional results at the touch of a button
- Programmable Needle Up/Down for easier quilting and appliqué
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover provide easy in and out bobbin for quicker threading
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow / Rolled Hem Foot, Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Extension Table, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Machine Intro DVD
BONUS Quilting Accessories: Quarter Inch Piecing Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
Now Available! Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More + Free In-Store Returns
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>