The Singer® 7285Q Patchwork™ Quilting Machine is perfect for new and skilled quilters alike. With features including 100 Built-In Stitches, 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, 15 Quilting Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Top Drop-In Bobbin and Automatic Stitch Length and Width, you will be creating one-of-a-kind pieces in no time. If you are new to sewing, the Electronic Speed Control and Push Button Start / Stop for use without a foot pedal will make you feel at ease. For the more experienced sewer, creative elements including Programmable Needle Up/Down, an Extension Table to manage large projects easily and Four Bonus Quilting Presser Feet all enhance your ability to create decorative topstitching and quilting.
- Brand: Singer®
- Includes All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow / Rolled Hem Foot, Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Extension Table, Canvas Cover with Exterior Pocket, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual
- BONUS Quilting Accessories: Quarter Inch Piecing Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver
- Start/Stop Button with Speed Control allow you to sew at your speed, even without the foot control
- Automatic Stitch Length and Width provide the right stitch settings every time
- 100 Built-In Stitches—15 Quilting, 9 Essential, 8 Stretch, 61 Decorative & 7 Buttonholes
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes for professional results at the touch of a button
- Programmable Needle Up/Down for easier quilting and applique
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover provide easy in and out bobbin for quicker threading
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.