Singer Small/Medium Adjustable Dressform
SINGER Adjustable Small / Medium Dress Form
- 13 Adjustments (Bust, Waist, Hips, Neck / Back) provide a perfect fit
- Foam-Backed Fabric Exterior allows you to easily pin dresses, skirts, tops and patterns
- Height Adjustment lets you customize the dress form to your height in a snap
- Four Leg Metal Base for extra durability and added stability
- Pin Cushion with Key Holder provides convenient storage for pins and adjustment key
- Hem Guide allows you to pin or mark garments for even hems
- Includes 1-year Limited Warranty
- Bust: 33 – 41 inches / 84 – 104 centimeters
- Waist: 25 – 33 inches / 64 – 84 centimeters
- Hips: 36 – 44 inches / 91 – 112 centimeters
- Neck / Back: 15+ inches / 38+ centimeters
Shipping & Returns
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
Singer Small/Medium Adjustable Dressform is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by C Walker from Singer sm/md adj dressform So far it works great and garments fit nicely over the form. I looked at so many and was waiting for one that was affordable. It works great for measuring and displaying; I dont have to always lay pieces out on the floor. I also like using the key style to adust the sizing. I have just one suggestion; and that would be please make dress forms with wheels. I gave a good rating because it should have wheels but otherwise excellent.
Date published: 2015-04-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by sewmama from Not very adjustable I was disappointed with this purchase. The model says it is adjustable, but it sticks to a really firm ratio of bust to waist. So if you are flat chested like I am, you can't make it fit you. The waist and bust expand at the same time no matter what you do. Disappointing.
Date published: 2015-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joanne from Works for me! I own/operate a one-person alteration business, and have been looking for a reasonably priced, functional dress form. I bought this form during the 70th anniversary sale. I would prefer adjustment dials that didn't require a special tool (2 tools are included), but otherwise, adjustment is fairly easy if you follow the instructions and don't go too far. I managed to overextend the waist, causing the sliders to slip out of the guides. I was able to reset them in less than 15 minutes, with only a screwdriver. I can now check fit and length on the wedding gowns that I alter. I love that the Small/Medium goes up to bridal size 16/18!
Date published: 2013-09-01
Rated 0 out of 5 by Anonymous from Waste of MONEY I purchased this form and it is poor in quality. it wont stand straight. It wobbles. The form pop and snaps back to the original place when trying to adjust to a different size. you have to adjust the whole form. You can not just adjust the bust or the waist. DON'T BUT THIS PRODUCT. I WASTED MY MONEY.
Date published: 2013-08-27