Singer® 5625 Stylist II Computerized Sewing Machine
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER STYLIST II has a full range of creative aspects to keep your projects fun and innovative! With 225 Built-In Stitches including Alphanumeric Stitches and 6 styles of Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes, Twin Needle Sewing Capability and Adjustable Stitch Length and Width this machine will help any sewist create unique projects with ease. The 20-Space Memory Bank holds full names and short phrases for sewing over and over again.
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver. Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch threading!
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes for professional results at the touch of a button
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width keeps seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
- 225 Built-In Stitches—6 Essential, 207 Decorative, 5 Stretch, 6 Fully Automatic 1-
Step Buttonholes, 1 Endless Buttonhole
- DROP & SEW Bobbin System has automatic bobbin thread pick up for quicker threading
- Block Alphabets & Numerals allows you to personalize any project with a 5mm monogram
- 20-Space Memory Capability to combine stitch pattern and alphabets for endless possibilities
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Brush, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Darning Plate, Spool Caps, Spool Felts, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual, Power Cord and Foot Control
BONUS Accessories: Gathering Foot, Special Purpose Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Invisible Zipper Foot, Pintuck Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Ruffler, Open-Toe Foot
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>