Singer XL 400 Autopunch Software
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The Singer Futura AutoPunch software turns clip art, images, logos and self-created designs into embroidery with just a few clicks of your mouse. For use with the Singer Futura XL400 sewing and embroidery machine model. Easy-to-follow wizard guides you through the whole process to create, scan and edit images. You can choose your colors, stitch types and angles. No cards required; transmits images from computer to sewing machine via USB cable. Software only; Singer Futura sewing & embroidery machine sold separately.
- PC with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- Windows OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1GB of RAM (or more recommended)
- CD-ROM Drive
- 500 MB (or more recommended) of Available Hard-Disk Space for Installation
- Color Standard (1024 x 768 Pixel; 65,000 Colors Recommended) VGA Adaptor Connected with a Color VGA Monitor
- Microsoft Compatible Mouse
- USB 1.1/2.0
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >