Singer XL-420 Futura Embroidery And Sewing Machine
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER XL-420 FUTURA embroidery and sewing machine includes innovative features that allow you to do more than ever before. With an Endless Hoop, Knee Lifter for hands-free presser foot lifting, Extra-Large Sewing Space for quilting and 200 Built-In Embroidery Designs – including 20 Endless Designs – it’s just what you need to make your sewing creativity truly limitless.
Personal Computer with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Windows OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1, 1GB of RAM (or more recommended), CD-ROM Drive, 500 MB (or more recommended) of Available Hard-Disk Space for Installation, Color Standard (1024x768 pixel, 65,000 colors recommended), VGA Adapter Connected with Color VGA Monitor, Microsoft Compatible Mouse, USB 1.1/2.0
- Endless Embroidery Hoop allows you to create beautiful border and edging designs in this 6.75” X 4” hoop
- 200 Built-In Embroidery Designs include small hoop, large hoop and 20 endless designs
- Multi-Hooping Capability allows you to easily create designs larger than one hoop. Large multiple hoop embroidery designs can be easily created on screen providing the sewist with the capability to precisely match stitches and designs.
- SWIFTSMART Threading System is the biggest timesaver! Simply guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch needle threading
- With the DROP & SEW Bobbin System there is no need to pull up the bobbin thread manually. Simply insert the bobbin, place the thread in the channel and start sewing
- 6 STAYBRIGHT LED Lights on each side of the needle area as well as one light over the large surface to the right of the needle make it easier to see your work
- 30 Built-In Sewing Stitches-- 6 Basic, 5 Stretch, 17 Decorative and 2 Buttonholes
Included Accessories: 6.75 in X 4 in Endless Embroidery Hoop, 10 in X 6 in embroidery hoop, 4 in X 4 in Embroidery Hoop, Knee Lifter, USB Cable, Embroidery Foot, All Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Thread Spool Nets, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Scissors, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Vinyl Accessory Bag, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, Foot Control
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 90 days of delivery. To make returning an item easy, we offer a return shipping label with most shipping packages or you may ship the package back on your own. If you use our shipping label, you will receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5 shipping fee. See Full Return Policy >
Personalized products can not be returned. Every order is custom printed for the person who ordered it and therefore can not be resold. If you received product that was flawed or damaged, we will be happy to work with you on a case by case basis. Please call 888.739.4120, Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm EST, to determine return eligibility & process.