1. Measure the bust or chest all around and subtract 1" from this body measurement. This is the amount of yardage that is needed. When purchasing fabric, be sure to measure the shirred side of the fabric to purchase the correct yardage.
2. With the right sides of fabric together, match the long cut edges of the fabric and pin together, forming a tube. Stitch together in a 1/2" seam.
3. Hem the sundress to the length desired.
4. Cut the ribbon in half, so there are two lengths, each measuring 18" long.
5. Try on sundress; place ribbon in position to create shoulder straps, pinning each ribbon end to the wrong side of the sundress bodice.
6. Hand stitch straps securely in place; trim off excess ribbon.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.