Sisters Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix items:
- Bigz Dies: Flower, Daisies; Flower & Vines #2
- Originals Die: Bookplates
- Sizzlits Dies: Cherish Alphabet Set
- Plain Paper: Bazzill - "Candy Apple," "LadyBug," "Marmalade"
- Button: Pink Flower
- Embroidery Thread: Orange
- Adhesive Dots
- Using red 8"x8" paper as a base, mount a 1-3/4"x7" piece of orange cardstock to the left side of the red paper, making sure to align it 1/4" from side and top of paper.
- Die-cut the phrase "Cherish" from the Cherish Alphabet Set out of red cardstock and adhere onto the orange cardstock.
- Cut pink cardstock to 5"x7-3/4" and adhere to base, leaving a 1/2" edge on right side and a 1/4" edge at top.
- Mount 4-1/2"x6" photo to orange cardstock and trim cardstock to 1/4" from edge of photo. Adhere onto pink cardstock and base about 1-3/4" from bottom of page. Photo will hang over pink cardstock on both the right and left sides.
- Die-cut two Flower Daisies from red and pink cardstock. Also die-cut Flower & Vines die from orange cardstock and one Bookplate from orange cardstock.
- Adhere Flower & Vines to area above photo. Adhere one pink and one red Daisy on top of Flower & Vines. Complete with pink flower button.
- Tie orange thread through holes on orange Bookplate and mount below photo. Adhere red cardstock to center of orange Bookplate, using adhesive dots to add dimension. Add title or journaling.