1. Lay canvas flat on work surface. Randomly place a variety of tape strips on canvas, intersecting strips to create abstract lines & shapes.
2. Fill in open areas between tape strips with Soft® Fabric Paint colors, using Ebony for the majority of sections with Crimson Red, Royal Blue & Sunshine Yellow as occasional accents. Remove tape; allow fabric to dry.
3. Remove old upholstery from the chair. Reserve it to use as a pattern for cutting the painted fabric.
4. Choose spray paint color to paint the chair. Allow to dry.
5. Cut out painted canvas to fit chair backing & base. Fast Grab Tacky Spray® onto chair base & position painted fabric over base. This will help hold the new fabric in place while gluing & stapling the edges.
6. Repeat above step for chair back.
7. Use Fast Grab Tacky Glue® around edges of fabric to secure it to chair base & back.
8. Use a staple gun to staple around fabric edges on base & back for additional security.
9. Trim excess fabric around edges with a craft knife.
10. Cover edges of fabric & staples with black trim secured with Fast Grab Tacky Glue®. Allow glue to dry completely.
11. Cut out a heart shape from a scrap of painted canvas. Cover heart with clear crystals & use Cordless Heat-Setting Tool to set crystals in place, following instructions on package.
12. Use Fast Grab Tacky Glue® to secure crystal heart to chair back. Allow to dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.