Sizzlin' Scrunch-Dyed Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 cotton T-shirt
- Simply Spray fabric paint: black, bright orange
- Paper towels
- Cover work surface with newspaper. Lay T-shirt flat.
- Scrunch the top half of the shirt with fingertips.
- Remove safety tab from the can of black Simply Spray; evenly spray the scrunched upper area of the shirt.
- Pick up the shirt and cover work area with clean paper.
- Lay shirt flat. Focusing on the bottom half of the shirt, fan-fold vertically, pulling fabric from under the sleeve. Make even folds and gather fabric like a fan.
- Remove safety tab from the can of bright orange Simply Spray; evenly spray onto the folded bottom area.
- Lay shirt flat to dry. Wait 72 hours before washing. Turn inside out when washing & do not use fabric softener.