SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jumprope Kiddo Cling Rubber Stamp
- Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink
- Cardstocks: White, Kraft, Painted Desert, Blackberry Swirl
- Doodle Twine™ primary assortment pack
- Sketch markers
- Scallop border punch
1. Fold card base in half.
2. Stamp image with Memento ink onto white cardstock.
3. Color image with markers.
4. Cut out image to 2"x3-1/4".
5. Cut Kraft cardstock to 4"x5-1/4".
6. Adhere Kraft cardstock to card base
7. Cut a piece of Painted Desert measuring 2"x5-1/2".
8. Cut two strips from Blackberry Swirl measuring 1"x5-1/2".
9. Punch one edge of each Blackberry Swirl strip with the scallop border punch.
10. Adhere the Blackberry Swirl scallop strips behind the Painted Desert panel.
11. Wrap some green twine around the panel towards the bottom and tie a bow.
12. Adhere the assembled panel to the center (vertically) of the Kraft cardstock.
13. Adhere the image panel to the lower right-hand side of the card just above the green twine.