Skinny Fleece Stocking
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/4 yd fleece
- 3/8 yd contrast fleece
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Enlarge pattern to a length of 26". Cut two pieces of fleece for stocking front and back.
- Cut 13" square of contrast for cuff. Cut 1-1/2"x5" strip of contrast fleece for hanging loop.
- Right sides together, sew 2 stocking pieces together using a 1/2" seam allowance.
- Clip curves as needed. Turn stocking right side out.
- Fold hanging loop in half lengthwise and sew with right sides together using a 1/4" seam allowance. Turn loop right side out. Fold loop in half and baste to inside of stocking over back seam.
- Fold cuff piece in half, right sides together, matching short sides and sew using a 1/2" seam allowance. Turn right side out and fold wrong sides together to make a 6"x6" cuff.
- Slide cuff inside stocking. Stitch a 1/2" seam, stretching stocking slightly to fit cuff. Turn cuff to right side of stocking.