1. Follow Simplicity® pattern 2451 View D to construct skirt.
2. Attach jump ring to one end of chain. Measure up the side seam of the skirt 8" and hand sew jump ring with attached chain.
3. Measure up 8" from front hem of skirt right below pleat and place a pin to mark location. Drape chain over the pin (6"-8") and attach jump ring to chain. Hand sew jump onto skirt were pin is located. Cut remainder of chain free using wire cutter. Repeat this step and then step 2 to create first layer of chain swags.
4. Measure 4" below first jump ring on side seam and place a pin. Attach jump ring to chain and sew onto side seam were pin is located.
5. Measure up 4" from front hem of skirt right below pleat and place a pin to mark location. Drape chain over to pin (6"-8") and attach jump ring to chain and hand sew jump onto skirt were pin is located. Cut remainder of chain free using wire cutter. Repeat this step to finish bottom swag.
1. Cut a 12" length of stretch cord.
2. Remove the head pin from the following drops: mirror rondelles, smoke bicones, black/silver rhinestone beads, smoke rondelles, clear button beads and smoke pearls.
3. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the cross charm.
4. Thread the following bead pattern onto the cord: 14 pearls, a mirror rondelle, a bicone, a rhinestone bead, a smoke rondelle, a button and a pearl. Thread the cross charm jump ring onto the cord. Then thread the reverse bead pattern onto the cord.
5. Tie the stretch cord together using a double knot. Trim the excess cord.
1. Cut a 7" length of chain.
2. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach a lobster claw clasp to one end of the chain. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the other end of the chain.
3. Using the left over 6mm jump rings from disassembled bead drops, attach the rhinestone accent to the center of the chain. Using 6mm jump rings, attach a rhinestone bead drop and rhinestone charm to the chain on either side of the accent.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>