Skull Head Planter
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ skull
- 3" plastic pot
- Artificial plants
- 2" Styrofoam™ ball
- Florist moss
- Paint: black, white, light yellow
- 3/4" Paintbrush
- Small detailing brush
- Paint dish pallet for mixing paint
- Sharp knife
Note: Two coats of paint may be needed. Allow paint to dry thoroughly between each coat and color.
- Invert pot and center in place on top of skull. Trace around pot with a pencil.
- Use sharp knife to carefully carve out hole in skull to fit pot.
- Insert pot into head.
- Paint skull white. While the paint is still wet, blend black paint in eyes, nose and hollows of cheeks.
- Blend a small amount of black with white and blend into scull the create shadowsas desired.
- Use small detail brush to outline teeth with black paint.
- Blend a small amount of yellow with white to add highlights to the scull as desired.
- Refer to photo and continue shading as desired.
- Place 2" Styrofoam™ ball into pot; arrange moss and artificial plants as desired.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2197
Available for U.S. Shipping Only