Skull Treat Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's Platinum Bond 7800 All-Purpose Adhesive
- Tulip Slick Paint - Black, White
- Black - 1/2 yd
- White - 1 square
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Paper towels
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Cut a 12"x15" piece for bag and two 15"x2" strips for handles from black felt. Fold bag in half, matching 15" edges. Pin. Sew side seams.
- Pin handles into place, spacing evenly. Sew. Turn right side out.
- Trace pattern for eyes and nose on black felt, cut out.
- Trace patterns for skull and bones onto white felt, cut out.
- Position pieces onto front of bag. Glue into place, using Platinum Bond 7800 All-Purpose Adhesive.
- Shake bottles of paint well. Start flow of paint on a paper towel, applying an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line.
- Write words, using Slick White paint. Draw mouth, using Slick Black paint. Let dry thoroughly.