Slanted and Enchanted Dish Cloth
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bernat® Handicrafter™Cotton Geometric (12 oz/340 g; 608 yds/556 m)
- Contrast A Bold Navy , 1 ball or 37 yds/34 m
- Contrast B Crisp White, 1 ball or 30 yds/27 m
- Contrast C Pumped Up Pink or Lively Lime or Hot Red, 1 ball or 25 yds/23 m
- Note: 1 ball of each of all shades will make 14 Dishcloths.
- Size U.S. H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Tape measure
Approx 8" [20.5 cm] square.
13 sc and 14 rows = 4" [10 cm].
Note: When working from chart and joining colors, work to last 2 loops on hook of first color. Draw new color through last 2 loops and proceed.
Carry color when not in use loosely across top of previous row and work sts around it to avoid stranding.
With A, ch 26.
1st row: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each of next 2 ch. *With B, 1 sc in each of next 2 ch. With A, 1 sc in each of next 3 ch. Rep from * to last 2 ch. With B, 1 sc in each of last 2 ch. Turn.
First row of Chart is complete.
Cont working Chart until row 28 is complete. Fasten off A and B.
1st rnd: (RS). Join C with sl st to first sc. Ch 1. Work 1 rnd of sc evenly around, working 3 sc in each corner. Join with sl st to first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. Working from left to right instead of right to left as usual, work 1 reverse sc in each sc around. Join with sl st to first sc. Fasten off.
Approx = Approximate(ly)
Ch = Chain(s)
Cont = Continue
Rep = Repeat(ing)
Rnd(s) = Round(s)
RS = Right side
Sc = Single crochet
Sl st = Slip stitch
St(s) = Stitch(es)
Items in This Collection