SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Slanted terrarium
- White sand
- Natural sand
- Assorted shells
- Plants of choice
- Preserved moss
1. Pour a layer of white sand into the terrarium – about 1" deep.
1. Pour a thin layer of natural sand next.
2. Tear a section of moss and place in the center.
3. Select sections of green plants and push down into the moss and sand.
4. Arrange some shells in the sand and around the plants.
Option: Create small look in small bell terrarium using steps above, except keep a shorter height.