SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Grey bi-cast leather (1 pk)
- Large purple oval slide (1 pk)
- Silver metal spacer slides (1 pk)
- Silver hook clasp (1 pk)
- Blue bi-cast leather (1 pk)
- Enamel sparrow slide (1 pk)
- Silver metal/hearts spacer slides (1 pk)
- Silver latching clasp
- Glue (compatible with leather and metal)
- Wire cutters
1. Thread the metal slides and spacers onto the bracelet. Use the stoppers (that come with the leather) to secure the focal slide or the spacer slides.
2. Measure the bracelet against your wrist.
3. Remove the slides from the bracelet and trim the leather ½ inch shorter than the length needed.
4. Thread the slides back onto the leather.
5. Separate the clasp ends.
6. Apply glue to the inside of each clasp.
7. Attach each clasp to the leather. *Be sure to lay the latching clasp out ahead of time to determine which direction it should attach. Wait to attach the clasp ends together until the glue has dried thoroughly. Allow glue to dry according to manufacturer instructions.