1. Place the cardboard between the two layers of the hooded sweatshirt.
2. Razor cut random vertical lines at different measurements on the front of the sweatshirt.
3. Cut the sleeves and the back panel off the knit T-shirt.
4. Place right side of front T-shirt panel against the wrong side of the front-slitted sweatshirt.
5. Sew around each slit to attach the knit T-shirt to the sweatshirt so the T-shirt panel stays in place.
6. Sew the knit T-shirt panel to the sweatshirt at the shoulder seams and along the ribbed band on the sweatshirt.
7. Use the hood on the sweatshirt as a pattern. Fold the T-shirt back panel in half and lay the hood on top of the knit, cut out a pattern piece to match. Place knit inside the hooded sweatshirt, turn under 1/4" and edge or embroidery stitch.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>