SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hooded sweatshirt
- Knit T-shirt
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Place the cardboard between the two layers of the hooded sweatshirt.
2. Razor cut random vertical lines at different measurements on the front of the sweatshirt.
3. Cut the sleeves and the back panel off the knit T-shirt.
4. Place right side of front T-shirt panel against the wrong side of the front-slitted sweatshirt.
5. Sew around each slit to attach the knit T-shirt to the sweatshirt so the T-shirt panel stays in place.
6. Sew the knit T-shirt panel to the sweatshirt at the shoulder seams and along the ribbed band on the sweatshirt.
7. Use the hood on the sweatshirt as a pattern. Fold the T-shirt back panel in half and lay the hood on top of the knit, cut out a pattern piece to match. Place knit inside the hooded sweatshirt, turn under 1/4" and edge or embroidery stitch.