Small Wedding Bouquets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
For one bouquet:
- Pom-pom spray or carnation spray flower in white
- American Beauty rose
- Gardenia spray in white
- Confetti rose spray
- 2" ribbon to coordinate with dress
- Hot glue gun & sticks
- Wire cutters
- Floral wire
- Separate gardenia spray stem and use the smallest bloom for the center of the bouquet.
- Arrange the rose stems, remaining gardenia blooms and pom-pom/carnation blooms as desired, wrapping the stems together with the wire. Remove some of the green leaves from the stems and place in the bouquet to fill holes, wiring them in place.
- Wrap the bouquet with the ribbon and hot glue to attach.
- Using a separate piece of ribbon, tie around the bouquet into a knot.
- Cut ribbon to desired length.
Items in This Collection
Item # 5017751
Available for U.S. Shipping Only