- Crayola®: Classic Colored Pencils
Model Magic® modeling compound
- Glitter glue
- Craft stick or plastic utensils
1. Using Crayola Model Magic®, shape pieces into pencil toppers or decorate the whole pencil.
2. Etch or add texture with a craft stick or plastic utensils.
3. Press Model Magic® creations onto Crayola® Classic Colored Pencils.
Model Magic® dries to the touch overnight and dries completely in 2 to 3 days.
HAVE MODEL MAGIC® FUN WITH THESE CREATIVE IDEAS:
- Create a checkerboard.
- Make study buddies. Roll a ball for each head. Add small bits for hair, smiles and eyes.
- Wrap thick snakes around the pencil to look like a rainbow twirl lollipop.
- Blend colors together for a marbleized effect.
- Cover pencil top with Model Magic®. Roll thin snakes in another color. Break off small pieces & mold math symbols.
- Design a science pencil that looks like rocks and soil.
- Model Magic® can be colored with Crayola® paint & markers after it has dried for 24 hours.
- Embellish Model Magic® with glitter glue when dry.
- Decorate the smart pencil with faux gems. Press them into moist Model Magic® or use glue if Model Magic® has dried.