SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8-1/2"x11" Botanical value pack
- Punches: Square, Corner
- 5 Adhesive foam squares
- Glue stick
- Cutting knife
- Bone scorer
- Cut a piece of bright pink cardstock to 10"x7".
- Using a bone scorer, fold cardstock in half to 5"x7".
- Flatten the card and cut 1" off of one side.
- Use corner punch to round the edges of the cut side.
- Cut a piece of the dark green cardstock to 5"x7" and glue inside card.
- Cut a piece of the pastel pink cardstock to 3"x7" and glue to the folded edge of the card.
- Cut four 3/4"x3" pieces of bright pink cardstock and five 1/4"x3" pieces of the dark green cardstock. Glue them down to the pastel pink approximately 3/8" apart.
- Cut a piece of the cream cardstock to 1/2"x7" and glue to the edge of the pastel pink cardstock, covering the ends of the stripes.
- Print the word "SMILE" on a sheet of medium green paper.
- Use the square punch to punch the letters out. Center the letter in the punch before punching to ensure the letter will be in the center of the square.
- Attach the squares to the cream stripe using adhesive foam squares.