SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Core'dinations® Cardstock 12"x12" Super Assortment: light brown, medium brown, lavender, cream, light green, purple, pink
- Alphabet stickers or die cuts
- Punches: border punch, large heart punch, butterfly punch
- Decorative edge scissors
- Brown journaling pen
- Light brown ink
- Paper trimmer & scissors
1. Trim lavender cardstock 11-1/2" square. Ink edges and mount to light brown 12" square cardstock. Outline the lavender cardstock with brown pen.
2. Punch butterfly shapes from a second sheet of lavender cardstock and adhere around the perimeter of the lavender base of the layout.
3. Cut medium brown cardstock 9"x9-1/2", trimming the edges with decorative scalloped edge scissors or border punch. Adhere to layout.
4. Cut cream cardstock 8-1/2"x9", ink edges and adhere to center of medium brown cardstock. Punch 6 large hearts from cream cardstock, ink edges and adhere onto cream rectangle. Adhere to medium brown cardstock from.
5. Mount 4"x6" photo to purple cardstock cut 4-1/4"x61/4". Adhere to center of cream rectangle.
6. Create a decorative border by layering a 4-1/4" brown strip, punched with border punch of choice, layered over a light green strip and adhered to bottom of photo. Create a banner by trimming pink cardstock into a 1/2" strip, fold ends accordion style and trim a &'V' shape with scissors to create the banner ends. Adhere to the border strip. Add small letters to create title.
7. Main title banner: Using 10" of twine, adhere across page. Add 2 small bows from twine on both edges. Create main title pennants by cutting five 1"x2" strips from light green cardstock and trimming an inverted "V" shape in each. Ink edges and mount to pink cardstock, cut slightly larger to create a nesting effect. Add letters to create title. Adhere along twine, using foam adhesive.