SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars tools:
- Squeeze punches: That's Amore, Round ‘n Round
- Shape template, ovals
- Shape cutter
- Paper trimmer
- 12"x12" cardstock, black
- 12"x12" solid paper, 5 colors of choice
- 12"x12" patterned paper, 3 patterns of choice
- Brads, assorted colors & shapes
- Adhesive Dots
- 5"x7" photo of choice
- Alpha & word stickers -- optional
- White marker -- optional
- Evenly trim 1/2" from top and side of one sheet of solid paper, creating an 11-1/2" square. Ink edges then adhere to center of black cardstock.
- Adhere one patterned paper (5"x10") slightly overlapping by 1/2" onto another patterned paper (5-1/2"x10"), ink edges then adhere to center of solid paper.
- Adhere 5"x7" photo, pieced journaling, and punched circle as shown.
- Cut 4 sets of ovals, 3 each in 4 remaining solid colors. Punch 2 circles in solid colors of choice. Ink edges and assemble all together to create 2 flowers. Adhere to right of photo adding an adhesive dot under the end of each petal for dimension. Punch and adhere circles to center.
- Add whimsical stems using brads.
- Punch hearts in assorted colors. Ink and adhere to corners.
- Apply stickers or journal words & letters onto circles.