SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• DCWV 12”x12” Good Wood stack
• Unfinished hinged mini sign
• Off-white muslin fabric
• Needle and thread
• Paper Trimmer
• Craft knife and self-healing mat
• Paper Crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
1. Cover the front and back of the hinged mini sign with desired print from the stack.
2. Cut out a snapshot frame from the stack. Remove the inside of the frame using a craft knife and mount an image behind it to show through in the center. Adhere this to the front, right side of the hinged mini sign using adhesive foam squares for added dimension.
3. Embellish the front with additional sayings cut from the stack, a ruffled section of fabric, and a ribbon bow as shown.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.