Snow and Snowmen
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company™ Tim Coffey Christmas Icon Layered Accents
- K&Company™ Tim Coffey Designer Christmas Paper Pad
- Scoring board
- Distress Ink
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Large paper mache letters: “SNOW”
- Silver glitter glue
- Decoupage medium
- Foam brush
1. Tear enough paper from pad to cover all letters using decoupage medium. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut 4 strips measuring 1-1/2"x12" from light paper from pad. Score at 1/2" increments and create rosettes. Add glitter to the edge of each rosette. Place snowman in the center of each rosette.
4. Distress letters using distress ink.
3. Place one completed rosette on each letter.