SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood birdhouse
- Paints: red, green; red glitter
- DecoArt® Snow-tex textural medium
- Wood craft stick or palette knife
- Clear gloss spray paint
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Allow paint to dry between coats.
1. Paint the walls of the house and the holes red. Apply 2nd coat for good coverage.
2. Brush red glitter paint over the red surfaces.
3. Paint the base, roofs & perch green. Apply 2nd coat for good coverage.
4. Stir the Snow-tex textural medium with palette knife or craft stick. Arrange textural medium on roofs,
holes, perch & base to imitate the look of snow accumulation.
5. Apply one or more coats of clear gloss spray paint.