Snow Globe Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Blue note cards and one envelope
- Scrapbook paper with blue snowy pattern
- Two 3-3/4" circles in thin vinyl
- Two 2-1/2" Snowman stickers
- White snow glitter, white sequins, transparent seed beads, silver tinsel snippings, silver or white sequin snowflakes for snow globe
- "Let It Snow" sticker
- 2-1/2"x1" Silver paper for globe base
- 16" Blue dotted ribbon, 1/8" wide
- Sewing machine
- Clear tape and double-sided tape
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Adhesive dots
- Cut a 3" circle through two thickness of one card.
- Slide this over the second card front and cut a corresponding 3" hole.
- With sewing machine, stitch two vinyl circles together, leaving 2" open at the top. Stitched circle should have a diameter of 3-1/4".
- Glue the snowmen back-to-back. Insert into globe and fasten with two adhesive dots. Add other snow globe materials and sew shut.
- Using clear tape, fasten vinyl to top of the card with one opening.
- Use double-sided tape around the vinyl globe and all sides of card front. Carefully align left side of card with two cut-out circles and press to secure. Repeat the same process for right side of card.
- Cut snowy paper to cover all white surfaces showing on inside of card. Attach with glue stick.
- Cut snow globe base from silver paper; glue onto card.
- Attach "Let It Snow" sticker and a snowflake.
- Tie on small dotted blue ribbon.