1. Bake mini cakes in mold supported by cookie sheet. Allow to cool in mold for at least 20 minutes; remove from mold and cool cakes completely on cooling grid.
2. Tint portion of icing green; reserve some white. Reserve a small amount of green icing. Heat remaining green icing to pouring consistency.
3. Cover mini cakes. Place mini cakes on cooling grid over parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Pour green icing over mini cakes to cover. Allow to set until dry.
4. Using a disposable decorating bag, attach Sugar Pearls with dots of green icing.
5. Make snow: Using tip 3, a disposable decorating bag and white icing, pipe snow on mini cakes. Attach star sprinkle on top of tree with white icing.
Tip: For pouring consistency, heat icing in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour.