SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine
- Spellbinders™ Create a Flake Three
- Spellbinders™ Standard Circles LG
- Pattern paper
- Foam squares (white)
- Small glue dots
- Ivory/red ribbon,
- Natural twine
- White cardstock
- Kraft wrapping paper
1. Wrap the box with Kraft wrapping paper, or use a Kraft box.
2. Wrap ribbon at a diagonal, and tape down.
3. Tie bow with coordinating ribbon, set aside.
4. Cut/emboss white cardstock with Circle Die #4(#1 being the smallest template) with Grand Calibur® machine.
5. Cut/emboss snowflakes with assorted dies from the set, adhere together using foam squares.
6. Adhere snowflake to the circle die cut using foam squares.
7. Punch a hole through the circle die cut. Run twine through the hole, and tie a bow.
8. Adhere the bow to the box using a glue dot.
Designer Tip: Try different colors, such as red or navy blue to make the box elegant, or use lace for a shabby chic look.