1. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on project.
2. Click “Customize”? and personalize the text on the tag. Select the tag and text and click “Attach”?.
3. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock. Insert the Cricut Explore® Scoring Stylus and Cricut® Antiquity Pens, Midnight into accessory clamp A when prompted by the software.
4. Fold box and lid on the score lines. Assemble using adhesive.
5. Layer and adhere the tag images. Use silver brads to attach the tag to the box lid.
6. Sew the snowflake and circle shapes into a garland using white thread and a sewing machine.
7. Wrap the garland around the box and secure with adhesive.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.