Snowflake Glitter Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® BigKick™ or Vagabond™ Machine Inspired by Tim Holtz®
- Sizzix Original Die: Snowflake #3 by Rachael Bright
- White cardstock
- Acrylic Paint by Americana™, White
- Assorted chenille stems, red & white
- Dritz® 5/8”? Ruffled Red Elastic
- Flower gems, clear
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Kraft wrapping paper
- New pencil
- Offray 5/8”? Red & White Gingham Ribbon
- White glittered felt
1. Wrap package in Kraft-colored paper. Use the eraser end of a pencil and white acrylic paint to make polka dots on package. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap stretchy ribbon around gift. Cut ribbon where desired and adhere the two ends in place.
3. Die-cut Snowflakes from glittered felt and white paper. Attach glittered felt Snowflakes to ribbon. Add paper Snowflakes on top of the felt ones.
4. Embellish center of Snowflakes with rhinestone buttons.
5. Twist a red and white chenille stem together to form a “peppermint stick”?. Cut in half. Form two candy canes. Insert into center of package, underneath the ribbon. Secure in place with ribbon tied into a bow.