Snowflake Ornament Mason Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:Fuse Creativity System Starter SetMedium Design Set – SnowflakeIntricate Shape Punch – Mum’s the Word
- Paper trimmer
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Mason jar
- Red & green cardstock
- Red & Silver glitter cardstock
- Red fabric
- Green glitter brad
- Christmas ornaments
- Foam adhesive
1. Fill the jar with an assortment of Christmas ornaments.
2. Cut a large circle out of red fabric, place it on the top of the jar and tightly place the lid on.
3. Punch several red and green flower shapes. Stitch them together with a sewing machine to create a chain.
4. Wrap the flower chain around the jar. Adhere in place.
5. Run a piece of red glitter cardstock through the Fuse Creativity System and the Snowflake die. Add it to the jar with foam adhesive.
6. Run a piece of silver glitter cardstock through the Fuse Creativity System and the Snowflake die. Put a large green brad through the center. Add it on top of the red snowflake with foam adhesive.