Snowflake Picture Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola:ScissorsConstruction PaperWatercolorsMarkersGlitter GlueColored Pencils
- Kosher Salt
1. Use scissors to cut a construction paper picture frame. Cut out the center of the frame, leaving an opening slightly smaller than the picture you’ll place inside.
2. Cover the art area with newspaper. Paint the frame with Watercolors. Air-dry the paint.
3. On white construction paper, use your imagination to create snowflakes in various sizes and shapes with Markers.
4. Cut out snowflakes and glue them around the picture frame. In areas where there are no snowflakes, place drops of glue. Sprinkle on kosher salt. Decorate with Glitter Glue. Air-dry the glue.
5. Glue a picture to the back of your frame. With Colored Pencils, trace the frame on cardboard or oak tag to make a heavy backing for frame. Cut it out and glue the cardboard to the paper frame.