SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Green rice-shaped shell beads
- White teardrop shell bead
- BMB seed beads in clear, white & iridescent
- Large gold jump ring
- Gold leaves pendant
- Clear plastic ball ornament 3-3/20" wide (snap together)
- Sheer 1/4" ribbon
- Gold Ribbon 3/8"
- Green Satin Ribbon 7/8"
- Styrofoam® cut into a small cone shape
- Mini pins
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut a small piece of Styrofoam® into a cone shape. Cover it completely with green rice-shaped beads, secure each one to the cone with a mini pin.
2. Hot-glue a small ribbon bow to the top of the tree.
3. Place this inside the clear ornament and glue to the bottom.
4. Fill with small assorted white and crystal seed beads.
5. Close the ornament by snapping the 2 sides together. Cover the seam edges with decorative sheer ribbon.
6. Create a holder by wire-wrapping a flower out of teardrop-shaped shell beads.
7. Cut a small 1/2" circle from white felt and glue to the back of the flower to hide the extra wires.
8. Using jump rings, connect a leaf pendant on either side of the flower.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
OUT OF STOCK