1. Cut a small piece of Styrofoam® into a cone shape. Cover it completely with green rice-shaped beads, secure each one to the cone with a mini pin.
2. Hot-glue a small ribbon bow to the top of the tree.
3. Place this inside the clear ornament and glue to the bottom.
4. Fill with small assorted white and crystal seed beads.
5. Close the ornament by snapping the 2 sides together. Cover the seam edges with decorative sheer ribbon.
6. Create a holder by wire-wrapping a flower out of teardrop-shaped shell beads.
7. Cut a small 1/2" circle from white felt and glue to the back of the flower to hide the extra wires.
8. Using jump rings, connect a leaf pendant on either side of the flower.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.