1. Draw holly leaves, berries, cheeks, carrot nose, eyes and mouth for patterns.
2. Paint jar.
3. With pinking or scallop shears, cut hat brim 6" wide Place cap on jar, and screw rim over felt brim to ruffle and secure it. Apply glue to jar rim and attach red felt hatband. Cut 6" high and wide enough tto go around jar lid. Let dry.
4. Cut hat chimney 5" high and wide enough to go aroundjar lid. Glue inside the hatband.
5. Cut holly leaves and berries; glue into place.
6. Cut pink cheeks and orange carrot nose. Glue in place.
7. Cut eyes and mouth pieces, and glue to jar.
8. Cut a white felt circle and attach to the bottom of the jar with a Dash. Embellish berries and eyes with small gems.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>