SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt® painting supplies:
Americana® Paint: Snow White, True Blue, Lamp Black, Santa Red, Bright Orange, Festive Green, Calypso Blue, Lemonade
Crystal Craft Twinkles
- 1" flat or sponge brush for basecoating
- Stencil brush
- #0 liner brush
- Painter’s tape
- Wood frame with 4"x6" opening
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Water container
1. Paint frame Calypso Blue. Let dry.
2. Position stencil and secure with painter’s tape or hold with fingers.
3. Use stencil brush to apply Snow White in all open stencil areas. Leave stencil in place and allow paint to dry.
4. Use stencil brush to apply Lemonade and Santa Red on scarves; True Blue on ear muffs; Lemonade, Santa Red and True Blue randomly on dots. Remove stencil.
5. Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint faces, arms and buttons. Paint carrot noses Bright Orange. Stripe scarves with Lemonade and White.
6. Use liner brush to apply Crystal Craft Twinkles on Snowflakes. Randomly dot open areas.
7. Seal with DuraClear Varnish. Allow to dry between coats.