SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass ornament
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Etching Effect
- Foam brush
- Foam Spouncers™ – 2 sizes for head & body
- Acrylic paints: white, black & pink
- Orange glitter glue
1. Paint the glass ornament with 2 coats of Etching Effect.
2. Using Spouncers™ and white paint, make three 2-ball snowmen around the ornament.
3. Using the handle end of brush, add cheeks, eyes, mouth & buttons. Paint on the hat in two parts, leaving a space between for hatband. Add hatband and scarf with glitter glue.
4. Dot snow on the entire ornament and coat the cap.
5. Slot ribbon through the ornament hanger and tie a bow.