Snowman Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV items:
- White note card -- DCWV The Christmas box of cards
- Blue glitter paper -- DCWV The Christmas Glitter Matstack
- Stickers -- DCWV The Christmas
- Scrapbook Kit in a Stack
- Stickers -- DCWV The Christmas Specialty
- Stickers Stack
- Paper -- blue patterned, dark blue cardstock
- Vellum snowflake
- Blue ribbon
- Paper cutter
- Deckle edge scissors
- Hole punch -- large
- Zots glue dots -- medium
Note: When attaching anything to glitter paper, Zots give a stronger hold.
- Cut a rectangle of blue patterned paper slightly smaller than note card. Mount onto dark blue paper and trim with deckle edge scissors. Attach to note card.
- Remove snowman sticker from stack and adhere to dark blue paper. Cut a tag shape around the sticker. Cut a tag shape from blue glitter cardstock and mount to dark blue paper. Trim edges to form a border. Decorate the larger tag with vellum snowflake and an assortment of snow-related stickers from the stack. Add additional snowflake stickers to the snowman tag.
- Punch holes through the tags and tie with blue ribbon into a bow.
- Attach tags to front of card as shown.