Snowman Pop-Up Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts®:
Winter Acetate Die Cuts
Deep Edge Punch Snowflake Trim
2-pk Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller
14"x3" Craft Ruler
- Cardstock: navy and light blue
1. Fold a 10"x6" piece of navy cardstock in half to create 5"x6" card.
2. Fold a 9 1/2"x5 1/2" piece of light blue cardstock in half to 4 1/4"x5 1 1/2". Adhere inside the navy card.
3. Trim acetate to cover the light blue cardstock. Score & fold in half. Cut slits for the bases of the pop-up portions of the card. Use leftover acetate from packaging. Stagger the lengths of the slits to achieve depth.
4. Attach acetate to card using the adhesive tape roller on the edges. Gently pull the pop-up slits away from the card & reverse the fold to create the pop-up.
5. Attach snowman die-cuts to front of acetate pop-up strips, using the adhesive tape roller.
6. Use Deep Edge Snowflake Trim Punch on navy cardstock to create strips of snowflakes. Adhere to the card.
7. Embellish with the MERRY CHRISTMAS acetate die cut.