Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Wilton
Crafting Time: Varies
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
1. Prepare cake balls using medium for body and 1" diameter for the head. Insert stick in medium ball and toothpick in 1" ball; chill until firm. Dip cake balls in melted candy; tap to settle. Sprinkle cake balls with sugar crystals. Avoid sprinkles at top of larger cake ball and bottom of smaller one, since those will be the contact points when they are attached with melted candy.
2. Insert in craft foam block; chill until firm.
3. Remove head from the toothpick & attach to body with melted candy; chill.
4. To form scarves, roll out fondant to 1/8" thickness. Cut 6"x1/4" strips. Wrap around neck. Trim and secure with melted candy. Shape cone fondant hats, 1½" dia. Base tapers to 1/4" top and 1½" tall. Attach to head with melted candy.
5. Using buttercream icing and #2 tip, pipe black dot eyes, buttons & outline mouth. Pipe orange nose. Pipe swirl brim and pompom.
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.