SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam:Extruded Wreaths: 10", 12"Cube: 8"
- Frosted mixed pine branches
- Glittered fruit: silver, white
- Large poinsettia stem: silver
- Natural branches: painted white
- Wired crystal bead stems
- Ribbon: silver, white
- Iridescent glitter
- Wood picks
- Floral pins
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
- Clear spray glue
- Wire cutters
1. Glue a wood pick into the top center of the cube. Leave about 1½" of the pick sticking out. Glue the 12" wreath onto the pick and the top of the cube. Glue another wood pick centered into the top of the 12" wreath. Do not push the pick all the way through the wreath. Cut the pick to about 1½" and glue the 10" wreath onto the pick securing it to the top of the 12" wreath as shown.
2. Spray both wreaths and the cube with the clear spray glue. Sprinkle to cover entire project with iridescent glitter. Let dry.
3. To embellish the cube, glue lengths of ribbon around it like a wrapped gift.
4. Pin one pine branch to drape across the front of the topiary where the two wreaths meet. Bend the branch to trail down the left hand side of the 12" wreath. Pin the second pine branch to drape from the top of the cube and down the front right side.
5. Cut the stem to the poinsettia to about 2" and glue it into the top of the cube at the base of the wreath. Glue the glittered fruit around the poinsettia. Cut small pieces of white branches and glue them in evenly spaced throughout the pine branches. Make a small bow and glue it to the topiary where the two wreaths meet. Glue the leaves from the poinsettia into the pine branch by the bow.