Snowman Soup Mason Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:Fuse Creativity System Starter SetFiskars® Medium Design Set – Curvy SquareFiskars® Medium Expansion Pack – Curvy SquareIntricate shape punch “Daisy Mae”
- Paper trimmer
- Blue, white & red cardstock
- Mason jar
- Black stamping ink
- Red burlap fabric
- Jingle bell
- Hot cocoa packets
- Foam adhesive
1. Insert hot cocoa packets inside the jar.
2. Cut a circle out of red burlap and place it under the jar lid.
3. Punch a “Daisy Mae” shape out of blue cardstock and adhere it on top of the jar lid.
4. Punch several more pieces of the “Daisy Mae” shape out of blue cardstock. Adhere them, side by side, around the jar. Attach a strip of dotted red ribbon around the jar.
5. Run a piece of red cardstock through the Fuse Creativity System, using the curvy square die and a black-inked snowman letterpress plate. Set aside.
6. Run a piece of white cardstock through the Fuse Creativity System, using the curvy square die and a black-inked snowman letterpress plate. Carefully cut out the snowman “body”. Adhere the snowman “body”, matching the snowman on the red curvy square die-cut, using foam adhesive.
7. Add a “Snowman Soup” printed label to the red curvy square shape. Punch a small hole on one corner.
8. Wrap a piece of string around the top of the jar. Tie the red curvy tag to it and add a jingle bell.
9. Add a “Daisy Mae” blue cardstock shape to the corner of the red curvy tag. Place a threaded button in the center.