SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton T-shirt, laundered
- Simply Spray Soft Fabric Paint, silver
- Acrylic paint: white, black, red, orange, brown, silver
- Textile medium
- Embroidery floss
- Large paper (for cutting snowman stencil)
- Paintbrushes, 1" wide flat, round
- Spray adhesive
- Aluminum foil
- Cut a stencil in a snowman shape. Spray back of stencil with spray adhesive and adhere to front of T-shirt.
- Insert a layer of aluminum foil on the inside of the shirt to prevent the spray paint from bleeding to the back of the shirt.
- Following directions on the Simply Spray, apply several layers of silver paint. Let dry, and then remove and discard stencil.
- Mix white paint with textile medium and apply loosely with the 1" brush over silver paint, around the edges of the snowman.
- Paint on a top hat, scarf, facial features, twig arms, and buttons, mixing all paints with textile medium. Add snowflakes in white and silver, using a Spouncer, filling in around and over the snowman.
- Sew buttons to the hatband using embroidery floss.