Snowman Treat Pail
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White Pail, size of choice
- Extra-large google eyes
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Large orange pompom
- Sticky back felt: black, white
- Snowflake stickers as desired
- Ribbon: variety of widths & designs
- Brown chenille stems
1. Cut ribbon strips 5" long and tie to handle of pail. Cut excess length off.
2. Cut out a mouth and teeth shape as desired from the sticky back felt. Remove sticky back and adhere black mouth to bottom of pail and white teeth to top of mouth.
3. Hot glue large google eyes and orange pompom nose to pail.
4. Cut chenille stems 2-1/2" long for eyebrows. Glue in place on pail.
5. Allow all to dry.