So Sweet Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix Originals Dies: Flower Layers, Leaves
- Sizzix Sizzlits Dies: Phrase, So Sweet!
- Scrapbook papers: purple, yellow, green, blue, light purple, lilac, white
- Xyron machine
- 1/2" Circle punch
- Silver gitter
- Versa Mark pen
- Ribbons: dots, flowers
- Create an 8"x8" scrapbook page from purple paper.
- Create a 3"x8" band from green paper and adhere to right side of page.
- Mat photo on blue paper and adhere to the page, slightly off center.
- Adhere dot ribbon of choice to the top of the page. Attach second layer of floral ribbon below.
- Using the Xyron machine and Sizzix flower die, cut three different size flowers out of purple and lilac and the leaves out of green paper. Adhere flowers to the top right corner of the page as shown.
- Punch a circle out of white paper, embellish with glitter and adhere to create flower center.
- Die-cut "So Sweet" phrase out of white paper and adhere along the right side of the page. Use a Versa mark pen to highlight the edges of the Leaves and around the title.