Soccer Team Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok papers:
- 12"x12" Shiny orange paper
- Soccer Ball Circle paper
- Colorbok XYZ items:
- 1 Errin black fabric phrases
- 1 Index card monograms
- 1 Errin black felt alphabet
- Paper trimmer
- Acid-free adhesive
- Acid-free marker or pen
- Trim Shiny Orange paper to 10"x10".
- Place the Soccer Ball Circle paper at the top right corner of the page. Trim the overlapping edges.
- Adhere photo to page, approximately 1-1/2" from the bottom.
- Use felt alphabet letters to spell out a title word. Place this title over photo. Adhere the letters vertically along the left edge of photo.
- Trim one of the Index Card Monograms to create a journaling box. Use this journaling area to record a special memory or the date and location of photo. Adhere journaling box to page, to the right of photo.
- Embellish the journaling box with a Fabric Phrase.