The Warm Company Soft & Bright Polyester Batting undergoes the same manufacturing process that has made Warm & Natural, the world's leading batting. Soft & Bright consists of premium-grade polyester fibers, needle-punched into a strong paper-thin base material that holds the fibers in place, keeping the batting even and consistent. The high quality polyester fiber is soft and fluffy to the touch. The evenly layered fibers of Soft & Bright will stay in place inside your quilt and Soft & Bright will keep its shape even after a lifetime of gentle washings. The thin base material holds the fiber in place preventing slipping making free motion quilting a breeze. Top and backing fabric will cling to this quilt batting as it is fed through your machine, making basting spray a thing of the past. Soft & Bright can be quilted or tied up to 10-inch apart so you can finish quilts even faster. Confidently use Soft & Bright in a hoop for embroidery and hand quilting without worry of distorting. Machine wash and dry finished quilts without any shrinkage. Soft & Bright is preferred for use in children's quilts as they require more frequent washing and Soft & Bright quilts dry so quickly.
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
- Will Not Separate or Bunch
- Contains No Resins or Glues
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 10" Open
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry
- Pre-washing is optional. You will experience no shrinkage.
- Hand Wash with mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
- Brand: The Warm Company
- Width: 90 inches
- Bolt size: 15 yards
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Sold by the yard
The bolt size of this item is 15 yards, when ordering more than 15 yards it will come in multiple cuts. If ordering less than 15 yards, we will fill your order in the longest cut(s) that we can based on inventory availability.