SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Self-adhesive lampshade
- Craft knife
- 1 yd pink cotton fabric
- 1 yd white organza
- Ribbon or trim
- Fabric glue
1. Remove paper backing from self-adhesive lampshade. Set lampshade aside.
2. Place paper backing onto pink fabric and trace around edges. Cut out traced pattern.
3. Using a pencil, draw or trace floral designs onto pink lampshade fabric.
4. Carefully adhere the fabric to the lampshade.
5. Using a craft knife, cut out each traced flower.
6. Cut organza on the bias in 3" wide strips.
7. Wrap organza around lampshade from top to bottom, overlapping the strips all the way around. Secure with fabric glue on the inside.
8. Add trim around lampshade at top and bottom edges. Glue in place and allow to dry thoroughly.